D Deleted member 38176 Apr 1, 2023 #1 Apr 1, 2023 #1 Seeing that it is obviously April Fools, he could have given me a fake title as "new owner of Stangnet", "Head Moderator" (dont get any dirty ideas from that), or something. What a waste. SMDH Reactions: General karthief and Ronin38
Seeing that it is obviously April Fools, he could have given me a fake title as "new owner of Stangnet", "Head Moderator" (dont get any dirty ideas from that), or something. What a waste. SMDH
Jinx I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree. 20+ Year Stangneter Oct 2, 2003 12,166 4,237 223 Cat Country Apr 4, 2023 #2 Apr 4, 2023 #2 it would have been funnier if he had Bant you for the day Reactions: Ronin38 D Deleted member 38176 Apr 4, 2023 #3 Apr 4, 2023 #3 Jinx said: it would have been funnier if he had Bant you for the day Click to expand... Not really......seeing as this thread was the only post I made that day LOL
D Deleted member 38176 Apr 4, 2023 #3 Apr 4, 2023 #3 Jinx said: it would have been funnier if he had Bant you for the day Click to expand... Not really......seeing as this thread was the only post I made that day LOL
Jinx said: it would have been funnier if he had Bant you for the day Click to expand... Not really......seeing as this thread was the only post I made that day LOL