NY NJ PA Stangers...Anyone for a Mustang Meet??

QUICK91LX

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
New Jersey
I posted this in the NorthEast section but there seems to be little traffic over there, so I'll throw it up here and a couple other places as well.

Here we are in the midst of another great show/cruise season, and the Tri-State Mustang & Ford club has some cool events planned, with many more currently in the works...

http://www.tristatemustangs.com
Check out the site and see what you think.

Here is a quick rundown of some upcoming events...

Friday, June 16, 2006: Drag Racing @ Island Dragway's Street Legal night (Look for the Tri-State Mustangs T-Shirts)

Sunday July 2, 2006: Mustang & Ford Meet & Cruise, Hosted by the Delaware Valley Mustang Club @ Riverview Inn, Matamoras, PA

Sunday July 9, 2006: Tri-State Mustangs & Fords @ The Chatterbox Drive-In Restaurant, at the intersection of Rt 15 & 206, Augusta, NJ

We are also setting up what we hope to be a large meet and cruise for mid-August. Hope to see you guys at a meet soon!!!

• Sponsors (?)

mustangkid05 said:
cool....i am in delaware county......not sure how far the june 16th one is

delaware county PA? the June 16th Island Dragway meet is in Great Meadows, NJ...Warren County. run a quick mapquest search and see...its a small hole in the wall track but its a full NHRA sanctioned 1/4 mile track. its alot of fun and you get alot of runs. cars seem to come out of the woodwork to race.

XXMustangRayXX said:
Bedford County PA here, I'll be there when I get my license in September lmao...

Hey thats cool, we will have a couple meets around that time...stay tuned to our website and come on out anytime!