O2 Censor Huge Issue

GageNawrocki

Oct 30, 2016
I HAVE A HUGE ISSUE. PLEASE HELP. 00 gt. In the process of getting o2 censors worked out for a tune and "gas milage." Bank one forward plug from the harness is GONE! Bank two forward plug from the harness is there and so are bank one and two rear plugs. The ass hat I bought this from before "doesn't know" why its gone. Please help.

• Sponsors (?)

how much of a job is it to replace the O2 portion of the harness? Also can this be done easily?
Its gonna be tight but the connector comes down from behind the engine and branches off around the bell housing. You should be able to see the bottom of the connector. Its either green or purple, I cant remember which.

So its just a sub-harness to the main?

I imagine Gankin one from a J/Y wont be all that bad after all.. That needs to happen for sure Gage....

At least yank yours out and take a look at what happen to it, share the photos too...

So its just a sub-harness to the main?
I imagine Gankin one from a J/Y wont be all that bad after all.. That needs to happen for sure Gage....
At least yank yours out and take a look at what happen to it, share the photos too...
Yes, if you look at the back of your intake/engine, you can see the harness going down behind the firewall.

Reactions: 1 user
sounds like good news to me... Gage's 2000 GT came standard with an auto trans, but was then later swapped with a manual, T5 I believe... Whoever swapped it probably effed it up..