• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

O2 wiring

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxmustangman
  • Start date Start date Mar 18, 2011

foxmustangman

Member
Jun 20, 2007
196
1
16
Idaho
Mar 18, 2011
#1
  • Mar 18, 2011
  • #1
I had an manual computer put in my automatic last year because my old computer had some problems. Now i'm actually putting a T5 in my car and I've heard that I need to re-wire the O2 sensor harness so my computer doesn't fry when I change the neutral safety switch around.

Can anyone help me out with the difference in wiring for each computer? Thanks.
 

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 3, 2003
2,566
136
104
Dallas, TX
Mar 18, 2011
#2
  • Mar 18, 2011
  • #2
I looked through my Alldata and managed to find some diagrams that may help you out. There were a few more diagrams but I didn't really think they were useful so I didn't add them. But, I also didn't go over these diagrams thoroughly so if you feel there is some missing info shoot me a pm and I may be able to find some more that may help you out. Diagram 1 is the only one that specifies manual vs. automatic, but diagram 2 has the O2 sensor.

BTW: This is for a 93', just because that is what year my car is. Specifying what year the harness and computer are out of may change the diagrams/wire colors.






 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
P0036 P0056 P0137 P0157 2020 Ford Mustang GT
  • AmkoA
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
238
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Jun 16, 2026
AmkoA
A
C
Electrical HELP! 1989 5.0 Stick, Voltage Bleed onto Ignition Trigger wire
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • May 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
323
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 24, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
464
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
A
Electrical electric mirror switch issue...
  • alchemist1
  • Apr 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
157
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 19, 2026
2000xp8
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
355
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?