off-road X or H pipe?

jrc_03_gt

New Member
Jan 1, 2004
786
3
0
I have heard that a off-road h-pipe will produce more torque in the low end, than an off-road x-pipe. Also off-road h-pipe is a deeper sound. Can anyone confirm this. I have an 03 gt stock other than original 40 series flowmasters and a k&N air filter. Im not looking for top end gains. I want sound and low end torque. I do not run it at the track. which would be best for me other than gears, off-road h-pipe or off-road x-pipe? Please help.
 
VRS o/r Xpipe is one of the best bang for the bucks. I sell tons of them. Let me know if I can help out. But I love them. They sound awesome with flowmasters and are a really good bang for the buck. They make good power aswell.
 
The Offroad X, after my research, has proven to me to be the best choice, that's why I bought one.

I lost no low end torque, and made good gains throughout, but you also have to remember I did my exhaust as a whole.

I gained 23 RWHP when going from stock to what's in my sig.

Matt