Saleen Official "Find the Tangerine Saleens" thread

• Sponsors(?)

Sep 24, 2004
Saleen S281, London, UK
Hi saleen246, have you got any photos of your saleen? I'm assuming its number 246?

on the first page of this thread, there is a little list with the options on wach car, what options did yours have ?

thank's for keeping this thread alive :D

Saleen246

Jun 26, 2011
Hi saleen246, have you got any photos of your saleen? I'm assuming its number 246?

on the first page of this thread, there is a little list with the options on wach car, what options did yours have ?

thank's for keeping this thread alive :D
Yes, it's number 246. It's located in California. Manual trans, chrome wheels and black stickers. Here is a pic:
Picture%20003.jpg

TIGGER

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2000
Portland, OR
Visit site
Nice car:nice: Leather or cloth interior? I notice your car has the heat extractor hood. Do you know if that was added by a previous owner or is it original to your car?

Saleen246

Jun 26, 2011
Nice car:nice: Leather or cloth interior? I notice your car has the heat extractor hood. Do you know if that was added by a previous owner or is it original to your car?
Black leather. Took it down to Saleen many years ago and Steve signed it on the dash. I added the hood, but still have the original hood.

Rolln5.0

Aug 10, 2013
I just wonder what car they came off of now? I wish I could find a tangerine gt for them, but I’m going to use the kit on my rio car. So they’re going red loll I’m going to leave the orange over spray on the back side tho because I think their origins are cool. Haha