Official January 2010 SN of the Month Nomination Thread

BlownFiveLiter

have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Chicagoland
Rules for SN of the Month

1. Any member’s car from the 94-95 section is eligible for nomination to be SN of the Month.
2. Nomination shall last for ten days, and then a poll will be posted to vote for the winner.
3. You may nominate only one car and you can not nominate your own car.
4. Please ensure nominees are current, active contributors to StangNet.
5. Once a car is nominated, it is entered in the competition. Additional nominations for the same car are unnecessary.
6. Please submit multiple photos to vote upon if possible.
7. In the event of a tie, a vote will be taken of the two cars, to determine the winner.
8. As much as we like to comment on pictures and members’ cars, please keep comments to a minimum in the nomination and voting threads.
9. Every 94-95 is eligible for SN of the Month, however you may only win the monthly competition once per calendar year, so past winners are ineligible for SN of the Month until the new year.
10. The monthly winners of the SN of the Month competition will be entered into the SN of the Year competition automatically.

The previous winners can be found in the SN of the Month Winner Archives sticky at the top of this forum.

• Sponsors (?)

It's that time again guys! I know I still need to post the 2009 SN of the Year voting thread, but I need to locate some pictures, so it may be another couple of days. On a good note, it's a new year, so anyone can be nominated for the monthly vote again!

I nominate StadEMS3

Foose9.jpg

Foose11.jpg

Foose5-1.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

pokageek... if he had a soundclip posted it would win...

Bumping this to remind Matt we are in need of a poll.

I can't find pics of Pokageek's car, in order to post the poll. I've searched a couple of times now, but have come up empty. Unfortunately, we're going to need someone else to pick up the SN of the Month responsibility, as I really don't keep up on it very well and have decided that my involvement here on StangNet is going to be that of a regular member once again. I resigned my moderator position today for personal reasons, and I won't be able to edit the winner archives thread anymore.

I nominate Joe 5.0, hopefully he'll get some more pictures up.

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

Man...This car freking looks good! The car flows really well together I am not really into side exhaust but in this case i like it 100%, the wheels and the offset, the hood, The whole package looks good:nice:. AND the guy looks like he actually drives his car instead of being "garage queen". Awesome mustang man! This car rOcKs!