oh no, he didnt did he

blown65

Founding Member
Jul 7, 1999
Medford, Oregon
Yup, some may know I had an Acura TL-S. Well it just wasnt my sort of car.

So anyway I needed something with some muscle but still a 4 door (kids LOL) and would love to stay american or as much american as you can get now adays

Anyhow, I got a GM product. /me runs for the flaming Ford only crowd.

Cadillac CTS-V. Dunno how many of ya know this car, but its the 400hp LS6 Caddy with a 6 speed. Low to mid 13's in the 1/4, 14" brakes Now all I gotta do is go find some C6 peeps and hope they cant drive as good as me and beat them in the family car. ahah

you know what it's not a ford, but if you're gonna kick some schmuck vette owners ass with it, i guess we can let it slide. BTW have you checked into the lingenfelter package for it? it is absolutely freaking awesome what can be done to that car

ya I did but man, its mostly the wifes car. :O

I think its just fine the way it is. Too bad its freakin pourin down rain the day I got it.

Ill try and get a few pics up when I get the chance on a nicer day.

Its a sickness, I swear. Can someone direct me to a good head doctor cause I think my mom dropped me when I was younger.

I went out and bought the B&B X-Pipe version 3" cat back for the car. lol, wife is going to smack me when she hears this on the car. LOL

Hopefully the guy that bought my audio amp pays soon so I can buy the Ligenfelter CAIK.

did you get the coffee can fart tip with it? Have you considered the 2 foot high wing?

If you answered yes or even THOUGHT about either of the above you were dropped MULTIPLE times on your head.

LOL, ok, you are nuts

65fastback2+2 said:
LOL, ok, you are nuts

ya, I know. There is something about cars I just cannot leave alone.

Its my dads fault, every car he has is modded to one degree or another so I guess thats where I got it from. Only car he hasnt done anything to is my moms S500. lol