• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

One Piece!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jquintel
  • Start date Start date May 24, 2006

Jquintel

Member
Jun 8, 2003
194
0
16
Fort Wayne, IN
May 24, 2006
#1
  • May 24, 2006
  • #1
Before the flaming starts, let me state my reason for intrest in these, first, when you have to take out your headlights, doing it three times for each side sucks



anyways, i found these on mrbodykit.com

what do you guys think??

and what about the all clear euro tails?

if you dont like em, say, i dont like em, don't flame me....



 

Shawneebear93

20+ Year Stangneter
May 4, 2004
518
17
49
Salisbury Twp, Allentown, PA
May 24, 2006
#2
  • May 24, 2006
  • #2
Headlights might be alright if they have amber turn signals? But it would take some getting used to. Tails are not cool.
 

Red_LX

I’m not much help unless you’re looking for ****!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,896
73
129
Morgantown, WV...where couches meet their doom
May 24, 2006
#3
  • May 24, 2006
  • #3
I would have to see the headlights on a car I think before I could pass judgment on them. They might not be too bad, I think they would look a lot better smoked though.

The taillights...well, two words: HELL NO. Altezzas are nasty especially on fox mustangs, they make me wanna puke.
 

Dr_EluSivE

Founding Member
Apr 24, 2002
2,155
0
56
Central Illinois
May 25, 2006
#4
  • May 25, 2006
  • #4
Red_LX said:
I would have to see the headlights on a car I think before I could pass judgment on them. They might not be too bad, I think they would look a lot better smoked though.

The taillights...well, two words: HELL NO. Altezzas are nasty especially on fox mustangs, they make me wanna puke.
Click to expand...
Ditto.

Dr.
 

88stangmangt

Active Member
Nov 25, 2003
2,332
1
48
Stafford,VA
May 25, 2006
#5
  • May 25, 2006
  • #5
no for either....
 

Anlushac11

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2001
2,270
0
0
Indianapolis, Indiana
May 26, 2006
#6
  • May 26, 2006
  • #6
I dont think the headlights look bad but I dont like the taillights.
 

glowstang93

20+ Year Stangneter
Feb 9, 2003
853
8
39
Illinois
May 26, 2006
#7
  • May 26, 2006
  • #7
I'm pretty sure these were talked about on the 5.0 board already. The big question on the 1 piece headlights is how much or if any adjustability are there to them. Remember, the adjustment screws are behind the lens and who know if these can be adjusted or not???
 
N

nordjohn

New Member
May 26, 2006
0
0
0
May 28, 2006
#8
  • May 28, 2006
  • #8
i don't think so too,
---
max@digitalhardcore.us
 
R

RustBucket

New Member
Jun 8, 2003
585
0
0
Buford, GA
May 28, 2006
#9
  • May 28, 2006
  • #9
The clear headlights with the fake projector lenses don't match the cars styling. They come from two different styling eras. The taillights are hideous. It should be a crime to make em They look like they belong on a trailer.

Why do you keep having to remove your headlights? I think I'd look into solving that problem first
 

4stanger

New Member
Feb 13, 2006
26
0
0
May 29, 2006
#10
  • May 29, 2006
  • #10
I must just be too old school, When I see the clear tail lights it looks like someone has broken lenses and tape clear plastic over them. Of course I still like "big in the back and small in the front.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
385
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Opinions on a possible project car w/ pics
  • Teen'93stang5.0
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech
Replies
10
Views
362
2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech Mar 30, 2026
Teen'93stang5.0
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
396
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?