Only one wheel spinning.

On friday night i was out with a bunch of friends and we were doing burnouts, my turn came and i went and some one said only the passenger side tire was spinning. I got out and looked at the marks and sure enough only one was. Is this a big problem? Do i need to get anything fixed? The fluid in the dif is new. Thanks for any advice.

• Sponsors (?)

umm when you changed diff. fluid did you add the friction modifier to the fluid. or your trac. loc. could be wore out and really is a simple fix, its like 50 bucks for clutch pack rebuild kit from summit, or a local ford dealership, and takes a couple hours with minimal tools realy it took me like 1.5 hours so go for it

Ahhh, the coveted "one wheel peel". Sounds like you need your traction lock rebuilt.

….and what are you.....16? What the hell are you and your buddies just hanging around burning tires for. Couldn’t you find a liquor store to rob? :shrug:

What do you mean chatter around turns I have a rattle when its at a low rpm only like 1st or 2nd it sound like it come from rear pass. It also could be my new cat back haven't got all the bugs out of it yet.

I agree with the plus 1 mod.. Also take it easy on the friction modifier, this stuff loosens the action of the limited slip so it won't chatter around turns. I like to use as little as needed to get low speed chatter to stop.

Can the +1 mod be performed to the IRS limited slip as well?

http://www.mn12performance.com/mn12-techinfo/traction-lok/traction-lok.htm

traction-lok.gif