Order placed....is it done yet?

jay07

Aug 3, 2006
I did final verification that my dealer got my options right on my order today, so off the order goes...is it done yet? :D

2007 Vista Blue GT

T82 GT Coupe Prem
G9 Vista Blue
44k 5-SPD Manual
18C Int Upgrade Pkg
67L Satin Panel
43A Seat Side Airbag
455 3.55 Ltd slip
53B Comfort group
64W 18" Alum Wheel (polished)
68B Prem Trim Pkg (black/camel)

Got it under x-plan, and got the dealer to sell me the FRPP Suspension package at cost. Or so they say, cheaper than I can get it for anyway. Haven't driven a mustang since my old '72 that I drove used in high school :D .

Now for the 4-9 week wait :( . Supposed to get a expected delivery date in a few weeks, we'll see.

• Sponsors (?)

Almost the same as the car I ordered different colors and the comfort group. I ordered mine on June 5th and it arrived on the 16th (yesterday). My arrival date was 100% accurate. I am not getting it until next wednesday though, b/c they are delivering it to me (3.5 hours from dealership) on a truck when they come up the auction. This week is hard waiting on it.

Good luck, with the waiting. I know it's been posted but here is the number to check on order status with your order number from your DORA or VIN once you get it. 1-800-962-3746 Ahh Wednesday can't get here soon enough.