OT: Almsot got in trouble at school

AznStanger3v

Aug 11, 2003
Northern VA
Well, today was the final breaking point. We have certain groups at my school and one of them is the wannabe black white kids with trucks. All they ever do is talk crap about me and my friends and whenever I say something to them, they deny it to the grave. Well, I walk out to the parking lot and I see 3 of them around my car while one of them is leaning on it. I walk up to him and say "Get the fu** off of my car" and he had the nerve to say "Why? Its a piece of shi* anyways." So him and his buddies are laughing so I pushed the boy and when he tried to push me back, I hit him in the jaw. He fell to the ground and laid there holding his jaw. Then a bunch of my friends ran over bc they saw 4 against 1 but the other 3 were in shock. So they stood there wondering what the hell happened. One of them said "we were only messing with you, man." So...I hit him. He stumbled back, looked up at me, and walked to his truck. His friends quickly followed. The kid gets up from the ground and I told him "you brought this on yourself. Don't let me hear another word from you for the rest of this year." He apologizes and said he'll be cool from now on. I wish it didn't have to go down like that, but this has been going on for 2 years now. Im twice the size as every single one of them and they all know that I took Karate for 5 years. Why is it the jerks always seem to be focused on egging me on all the time? Im not worried about him pressing charges due to the fact that he harassed me for years. That, and my mother is an attorney at the Steptoe and Johnson Law Firm. Gotta love the security of free representation. :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I probably would have broken his arm or something. I won't touch someone else's property without permission, and I expect others to behave the same. At least nothing bad happened.

:shrug:

Nice, just watch out, they'll mess with your car now. That's why I made friends with everyone in my school, so nobody would screw with it. Still, one of my "friends" decided to break into it anyway. God I don't miss high school. . .

On the other hand, it would have been equally cool if you had went over to his truck while they watched, jumped on his hood and put your fist through his windshield.

You were 100% in the right for what you did. If some jack ass is leaning on my stang and then has the balls to call it a peice of sh** then I dont blame you for laying him out. You dont touch anohter persons car, its an unwritten rule. Hes lucky you didnet really F him up. Good job :nice:

I disagree he can be charged for assault now. especially if he has taken karate his hand can be considered weapons. I my self would have done the same thing you did, but the fact remains if things were to get out of controll you could really hurt them. hopefully they learned their lesson not to mess with another mans chit and don't press charges against you. hope everything turns out o.k :)

Yeah I wish more people would have respect for others' property. I don't know how many times I've had people just lean on my car when I'm at the local hangout. They have no consideration. I had one guy leave a nice scratch on the car because he had a zippered jacket on. Ooh if I hadn't been with my g/f I'd have busted some skulls...

i unleashed so much pent up anger on those guys yesterday. Those were the same guys that keyed my last car and laughed about it. I didnt hit any of them at the time bc they paid me $400 to walk away. Amazing how fast the scratches disappeared and I got a new hood :D . I saw them in school and they just looked down. Me and my friends laughed at them. And you are right, my hands are legally registered as lethal weapons since June 11th, 2002. That is when I recieved my first degree black belt. But since they were aware of it, I am in no danger of getting in trouble. I hate when people think its funny to mess with a car.

Better wise up and realize what an assault and battery charge can do to your future. That little incident could have cost you 2 counts. Better hope with all those witnesses, that the parents of the two boys dont file charges..

i wouldnt really worry about it...given the situation and the fact that you are all in highschool nothings gonna happen. You did the right thing, if that ever happened to me i would have laid him right the F**k out! I dont put up with anyones chit when it comes to my car haha!

i did the exact thing you did but it wasnt a car it was my girlfriend someone touched. its kinda stupid too cause the guy and his brothers came to my house pushed me and while i was on the ground getting back up one of them hit my girl because she slapped him. i ran and decked that dude knocking him out and the others just stood there while i was on top of that dude knocking the **** outta him.

now i gotta go to court cause they are pressing charges on me because of that. the funny thing is that the cops say me and my girl were the victims. im going to win at the court

DJHA90 said:
Better wise up and realize what an assault and battery charge can do to your future. That little incident could have cost you 2 counts. Better hope with all those witnesses, that the parents of the two boys dont file charges..

im fully aware of what it can do to my future. but ive had run ins with these guys numerous times to where my dad called both of their dads up, told them what was going on and that he wants to put those two in a ring with me. Their dads didnt agree to it and said that they would tell the kids to get off my back and if they dont listen, then they deserve to get knocked out. That came from THEIR dads.

i cant say i woul dhave done that, especially if it was on school grounds. but yea if it was some where else i would deffinately really considered it. but i much rather get them back later when they cant prove it was me. besides the fact im skinny. bu ton the same hand if i had like 2 of my friends with me then it would most likely be on bc they love to fight. its what living in texas gets ya, friends that love to fight.

what were you driving? did you get another mustang yet? it may be the gearhead in me. but when people may have talked smack about me in highshcool thats fine, but when it comes to the car, i draw the line. usually you can keep walking but if its the car, ooooooo somethings gonna happen.

i probably would have reacted pretty similar.