Ot: YO MTV pimp my MOWER!!!

• Sponsors (?)

No line-loc, no NAWZ, nothing but some ghey flame things on the paint... what a waste!! There isn't even an R on the seat! :frown:

But seriously, that is just a waste. The only thing I guy needs on a riding mower is some sort of place to plant his butt, a steering wheel, a gas pedal (trees work just fine for stopping you) and maybe a cup holder for your beer. :)

The Swede

Hey HeyHey! I'm luvin' it! An 18 horse twin! I bet it would be a heck of a lot easier getting the twin-turbo kit for this baby than for the vertical-shaft 6HP Tecumseh on my Craftsman!

It's already got the bling-bling rims (but they're not Spreewells :nonono: ); and the jammin' flame job. Just need the Powermaster 210 Amp alternator to power the 5-megawatt stereo with 48" subs! :nice:

I'm gonna bid $4555 for this bad boy, just as soon as I figure out where Mrs StDr hid my checkbook! :p

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Hey HeyHey! I'm luvin' it! An 18 horse twin! I bet it would be a heck of a lot easier getting the twin-turbo kit for this baby than for the vertical-shaft 6HP Tecumseh on my Craftsman!

It's already got the bling-bling rims (but they're not Spreewells :nonono: ); and the jammin' flame job. Just need the Powermaster 210 Amp alternator to power the 5-megawatt stereo with 48" subs! :nice:

I'm gonna bid $4555 for this bad boy, just as soon as I figure out where Mrs StDr hid my checkbook! :p

Still Dreamin'

//christopher lloyd voiceover on//

5 megawatts? HA! my system has ONE POINT TWENTY-ONE JIGGAWATTS!

//christopher lloyd voiceover off//
:D