Other car's junk, our car's gold?

I know there was a list of stuff floating around here somewhere, but I couldn't find it nor do I even have an idea where to look. But I have the same question for three parts, any answers would be great:

SN95 MAF- Since it's bigger, and if you resuse the electronics, it will work right?
SN95 Fuel rails- They work on fox's right? Arn't the slightly larger too?
LS1 26 Lbs injectors- Aren't thse the same as Ford's 24 Lbs injectors?

• Sponsors (?)

94-95 fuel rails will require the 94-95 style regulator as well

I beleive 91-93 t-birds also came with these rails

Lincoln Mark 8's have 24# injectors

E-fan from other fords

Hell, list goes on and on and on. Go over to corral.net and do a search for a thread called "Junkyard horsepower" It was dozens of pages long and listed everything anyone could think of

here. jrichkers direct quote:

On a budget? do the junkyard upgrade...

Gears - 87-88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe rear axle - disc brakes and 3.55 or 3.73 gears in one package for $125-$300. Add another $100-$200 or so to complete the brake upgrade.

94-95 Mustang GT MAF - $40-$100. It is 70 MM instead of the stock 55 MM on regular stangs built prior to 94. It uses a slip on duct on the side that goes to the throttle body and a 4 bolt flange on the other. You need a $25-$35 flange adapter to fit the stock slip on air ducting that goes to the air box. Wiring plugs right in with no changes. *1

95-97 Ford Explorer intake manifold & throttle body $150-$300. The intake manifold flows 220 CFM +, much better than stock. Throttle body is 65 MM, bigger than the 60 MM on stock stangs. I got a 96 with EGR passages that match the stock setup, so my smog gear works just like factory. You’ll need a 65 MM EGR spacer & new gaskets for $65-$90 so you have a place to mount the EGR & throttle linkage.

3G alternator from 94-95 Mustangs or other Ford. $20-$120. A must have to make the electrical system work like it should. You’ll need a 4 gauge power wire and a 125-135 amp fuse to go with it about $15- $30.

Lincoln MK VIII electric fan -$40-$160. Free up some HP by not having to drive the stock fan. The 3G alternator upgrade is a must have prerequisite before you do the MK VIII fan. You won’t have enough electrical power if you don’t do the 3G upgrade.

Aluminum driveshaft: (courtesy of shawn13) It needs to be from a 92-93-94 Aerostar AWD and you will need the u-joint, part #353 from NAPA. It should bolt right up after the u-joint swap.

*1.) metal flange adapter
http://www.kustomz.com/cat3.html

Buy the TR70 for $44.95.

I can't help but think that there's a LOT of 5.0 Explorers with missing intakes and heads, these days. What ever becomes of these beasts? Relics of the boneyard? Owners upgraded to other manifolds/heads? Or mayhaps they simply cease to be, like a unicorn stripped of its horn that simply fades away into folklore...

"Yeah, shunny, I 'member back in thuh day, wheee had ourshelves dem Exploder trucks, an' they was show fast, maaaaaaan, they even come wiff GT-Foh-dee heads n' intakes from duh fac-tow-ree! Kin you buh-leeve dat, kiddo?" *shoots wad of tobacco spit into nearby coffee can* :D