OTS - Sizzlers are Back

geordie

Founding Member
May 10, 2002
Excuse this completely off the subject thread.
Last night I found that Target are now selling retro packs of the Hot Wheels Sizzlers. What a blast! I had Hot Wheels when I was a kid (thirty years ago) but at the time we couldn't afford electric powered Sizzlers. I snapped up a Fat Track and a couple of cars last night for my Christmas box. Maybe I'll let my kids play with them.
OK, I've said my piece, I'm not going to mention Hot Wheels again in this forum.

• Sponsors (?)

I saw those a couple weeks ago also. They've got the colors wrong though.

I still have an original Daytona Figure 8 Sizzlers track. It could be setup as either figure 8 or oval. It's the regular orange Hot Wheels track. Cars have been broken and batteries dead for 30 years.

Anyway, the Boss 302 in that set was orignally gold and the Firebird was pearl white. What I saw at Target was a pearl white Mustang. Think the Firebird was a copper color.

My son was begging me to buy him the cars so we could use the track.

Like you said, maybe a good Christmas present...

Sorry man, my brother is a couple weeks ahead of you. He made a point to call me at work and tell me, since he is a big Hot Wheels nut. I still have the original "gas pump" charger and big black track. My dad gave me a bright green 70 mustang and my brother had a pinkish-purple firebird. Oh those were the days of cool toys :)

I have so many matchbox and hot wheels mustangs its insane....not to mention all my mustang models, johnny lightings and other die cast stangs....i cant wait till i have my own house and i can dedicate my compter room to a stang room :D

By the way... my goal is to make a mustang computer in the near future

mustangman70 said:
I have so many matchbox and hot wheels mustangs its insane....not to mention all my mustang models, johnny lightings and other die cast stangs....i cant wait till i have my own house and i can dedicate my compter room to a stang room :D

By the way... my goal is to make a mustang computer in the near future

If you make a Mustang computer case, you have to make it so that the hood opens up and that's the mother board and the truck opens up for the other cards. :rlaugh: :SNSign:

That could be pretty cool!!!!!...

Ill water cool it too and ill put a little radiator up front.....:D (seriously they do make water cooling systems for computers for all those non computer geeks out there lol)

That would be so bad ass

Whats the biggest model small mustang i could buy i wonder lol