ouch...my poor gt. opinions?

so another deer made a kill last night. I was on my way home when one jumped out right in front of me! instinctly I swerved (dumbass decision) and hit the bank, rode that for a few feet then jumped back over the road. No idea what the insurance adjuster is gonna say about it but it deffinately needs both front fenders, bumper cover, rad. support, rad., driver door, windshield, 2 front tires, and both struts. :mad: any opinions on what I should do if they total it? buy it out or just take the cash? oh btw its a 00' gt with probably $1500-2k in mods. plus I just put new brakes and tires all around!

• Sponsors (?)

Assuming you are covered for such a situation, the insurance should tell you what they can give you for the car. Then, you will have the option to buy the car back for a relatively small sum of money... say ~500$. I would buy the car back, take the goodies and parts which are easy to sell (aftermarket parts, PI intake, ect) and then sell the car to a scrap yard for a couple hundred. Up to you though. It isn't easy moving a non-running car.

bhuff30-yeah ive got full collision. and its not too hard as I work at the shop its sitting at right now.
screamin gt-no doubt im going to take all my aftermarket stuff off it, no point in letting it all go to the scrap yard for the same price as a junk stock part.

yeah here they are, the insurance guy comes tomorrow. hopefully not a total :nonono:
IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

yeah it sucks, they just told me it was totalled. but luckly enough I got all my goodies off ex. plenum, tb, cai, exhaust, and all the billet interior stuff. when they tell me how much $$ im gettin from the insurance company I plan on getting another sn95.