• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

PDA software for our 5.0's??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mustang5L5
  • Start date Start date Aug 2, 2003

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,335
18,060
224
Massachusetts
Aug 2, 2003
#1
  • Aug 2, 2003
  • #1
I know it exists for the 4.6's, but anyone know if there is any for our 5.0's? I have a brand new PDA not doing anything so i'd like to put it to use in my car.

ANyone have any info?
 

BlackFox5.0

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
3,514
1
0
Massachusetts
Aug 2, 2003
#2
  • Aug 2, 2003
  • #2
theres probably some for like keeping up with your car, like expences, and tune-up dates....

is this for Palm or PockectPC?
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,335
18,060
224
Massachusetts
Aug 2, 2003
#3
  • Aug 2, 2003
  • #3
Compaq Ipaq Pocket PC 3900 series


I was referring to a sort of program like a tweecer where you can change some settings and it plugged into the chip port on the computer. I've seen it for the newer OBD-II cars but none for EEC-IV
 

JadeFalcon

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
1,924
0
0
Arlington, TX
Aug 2, 2003
#4
  • Aug 2, 2003
  • #4
I have an iPaq 3650 and I'm interested as well.
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,335
18,060
224
Massachusetts
Dec 19, 2003
#5
  • Dec 19, 2003
  • #5
ttt
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
470
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
G
Engine PATS off pcm for 1999 Explorer 5.0 swap
  • GOvert
  • Dec 23, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
16
Views
981
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 14, 2026
GOvert
G
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
171
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
B
Electrical V8 swap no power to anything
  • Bullittsmith
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
4
Views
177
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Sep 15, 2026
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?