PI Cam and Intake swap gasket kit, no heads

Im have a 97GT and I just bought used PI Cams and intake off of a 2003 GT. I know I need the cam gear bolt but what about intake gaskets and other things? Ive been looking for a kit but cant find one with just the gaskets and stuff without the intake manifold. I just need the parts, I already have the intake.

• Sponsors (?)

Im have a 97GT and I just bought used PI Cams and intake off of a 2003 GT. I know I need the cam gear bolt but what about intake gaskets and other things? Ive been looking for a kit but cant find one with just the gaskets and stuff without the intake manifold. I just need the parts, I already have the intake.

Try the Ford dealership. IIRC I got everything necessary to do the intake and cam swap from ford for under $50.

Ohhhh, the IRONY. :rlaugh:

Sorry, just too funny for me.

There are lots of detailed instructions for the intake and cam swaps online. Find a set and use them. You might want to consider replacing the timing chain guides and chains, especially if you have more than about 120k miles. PI gaskets work well for most but you have to put a few dabs of silicon on the water ports.