Pic request: Mach 1 wheels on SN-95

• Sponsors (?)

I pirated a pic of Killer95Stang's white 95 GT and 'chopped some Mach 1 wheels on it (poorly).

Before (with Bullitts, deep dish in rear):
Bodywork%20004.jpg

Chopped with Machs:
white-mach.jpg

Personally, I like the Bullitts better.

i actually never cared for them until i was rim shopping recently....i actually think they look better on our body style than on the new edge's.....i just wanted something different,it seems like EVERYONE around here is either running bullitts or cobra r's,i do like those rims,but wanted to be different...i looked at them on tirerack and thought they looked hot on black,and good on all colors.....that's why i got them,not to mention the killer deal i got on ebay for them....

I really don't like the mach-1 wheels at all, but I did see a tangerine orange 96 convertible with a set and they looks pretty good, but that is the ONLY car I have ever seen with them that I liked. If I owned a mach 1, the wheels would be the FIRST thing I'd change. I'll see if I can find the pic of the orange car though as it did look good.

I really like the Mach rims. A while back I had asked to see a photochop of them and oink was nice enough to do it for me. I only found one of the chops he did and its not the best angle. So sorry, anyways from what can be seen I think they look great, but then again I think almost any set of rims would look great on his car. :hail2:

mach1-wheels2.jpg