Pic Request.. Wheels! Help!

Rejekt

Aug 12, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hey, anybody have any pics of the TSW Valencia installed on a 99-04? Any color is fine. Here they are. (Staggered 18x8 front 18x9.5 back)

http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-valencia-18x95-9404.html

Also, if anyone has pics of the Stealth FR500 (staggered, DD rear) setup, post those also.

I'm trying to figure out which ones to go with and am stuck. Stealth FR500 or TSW Valencia (with polished lip probably). Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I really am falling in love with the Valencia's as well. Just wish they were all silver and not just the chrome and black..Would definitely trade out my SVE Drifts for these if the price was right...

Go with the Valencia's, give the forged 2 piece look for a quarter of the price...

I am defenitely leaning towards them. I just want to get a visual of what they look like on 99-04's... I think they will look great but I can't find anybody with pics of them on the 99-04's. I found a few 05+ and they look nice.

I have always loved how my black bullitts look, especially DD with the chrome lip but I want to make sure I'll be just as happy with the TSW's.

I may just bite the bullet and go with them regardless of seeing them on a car beforehand.

I really am falling in love with the Valencia's as well. Just wish they were all silver and not just the chrome and black..Would definitely trade out my SVE Drifts for these if the price was right...

Go with the Valencia's, give the forged 2 piece look for a quarter of the price...

Not a fan of the drifts anymore or just since they are a bit better?

Not a fan of the drifts anymore or just since they are a bit better?
Still love the look of the Drifts, really love the look of the Valencia's just a little bit more. Some other sites offer them in silver, but for a few more $. I don't have that kind of money to switch them out, but Valencia's were my pick before I even got the Drifts. Drifts were #2 on my list for wheels I loved.