• mycar6.jpg
    mycar6.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 65
  • sideviewofcar.jpg
    sideviewofcar.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 57
  • Sponsors (?)

pleasehelp said:
Hey carnut, how do you like the ride/handling with that spring/shock combo? How do you like those seats? Looks good!

I've got a few other parts not listed: new endlinks, swaybar bushings, and a couple other bushings, I think.

The handling is absolutely superb. No noticeable nose dive while braking. The car can take turns and make emergency maneuvers (long story for another time) with precision and control. Handling is far superior compared to stock. The spring rates are pretty high, but there's a reason. As a daily driver, the ride is fine, but it will be a bit harsh on rough roads. On smooth and moderate roads, it is just fine. I take this car on ALL of my business trips which are anywhere from 1 to 5 hours one way. With this suspension and my seats (major support), I love driving my car, even on long trips.

I am putting together the MM Road & Track Kit along with their Panhard Bar and Torque Arm. Going all the way to get handling better than most cars on the road. When done, I'll need to visit Road Atlanta or some other course that is mildly affordable.

I can't stress how much better good seats are compared to the old worn out stock stuff. I got the Wide version and they are comfortable and look nice. I am 6'5" tall and about 235 and don't have any issues at all.

95CobraMike said:
That is one clean engine.....:nice:

You have 65 posts b/c stang net crashed and i guess we all lost everything since sometime in Jan.

Thanks...

Yea I just read the announcement...I didn;t realize I've had over 500 posts since Jan 3rd...hopefully they will get the back to me soon, not that it matters but it sucks to see "member"