Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys. Ive been hearing good things about the cs cruise night. I think I'll check it out next time. My name is david and I've been on the midwest boards for a long time, mostly the naperville/bollingbrook thread, but that thread looks like it died. I live in northwest chicago and I hope to see some cool rides next week, Later.

Quote from the leader of the show...

Hey folks,
It is sooo great to see all you who are there thursdays.
We hit 92 cars this past thursday.
This coming thursday, we are hoping to pass 100. BRING FRIENDS....hehehe
Also, THIS week is FOOD DRIVE thursday, so let's all bring some canned goods
OK? Thanks
Hope the weather holds and everyone comes out...
Thanx

Jason

WhiteHype said:
Ah, almost forgot the snake statue for my front seat!!! :D
LOL

Weather is lookin nice, just converted a ch3vy friend of mine to ford! He just picked up a bullitt so he'll be joining my brother and I.

Hope to see everyone there. Maybe someone else can smoke woomaster on the way home this time ;)

Sean

JUST a note...

Folks,

The village and I have come to the decision that using the northernmost entrance will help keep our cars seperate from the general public...
In case you dont know north from south...hehehehe...the entrance I am referring to is the one nearest the fountain...

Don't forget to bring some canned goods for the FOOD DRIVE !!!

Look forward to seeing you all there...

Thanx again

Jason

Sucks that I can't make it tonight since it is sooo nice out today. I think I am going to definitely try and check out that car show in Wauconda on Sunday, though...anyone else planning on going?? Have fun tonight...oh and you guys have the camera, lawn chairs, snake statue, but, ummmm.......what about the beer???!!! lol!

edit....and canned foods :D

If I show up I won't have my car in the show i'd feel like a complete fool with my trunklid looking the way it does....I'm trying to get off work early today so I can go get the paint from my brother and hopefully paint the lid this weekend

Oh FYI got my webserver back up and running yesturday so all the pics should be working now sorry they were down for so long I had some problems with the linux kernel I was working with. Anyways pics should definetly be loading faster now.

IF anyone wants any of the pics from the show hosted just shoot them over to me @ [email protected]