Pics of a unique SN95.....

gcomfx.com

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2002
Republic, MO
http://100mphclub.com/community/album_pic.php?pic_id=1492

http://100mphclub.com/community/album_pic.php?pic_id=1493

http://100mphclub.com/community/album_pic.php?pic_id=1494

A club member took these pics in Carterville, MO. It was a 50+ year old man and his wife and there 6 yr. old son that had the car and was taking a road trip on ol' route 66 and said it was his 6 yr.olds car when he turned sixteen can you beleive it? Also they said they were searching for radiator springs ....no *****!!!!

My question was if it was their son or GRANDson? Either way. I hope they have a windshield sun screen with eyes on it. :D

• Sponsors (?)

If I was a 6 yr old, I would be in heaven. Only thing is once I turned 16, I probably would want to peel all those stickers off. Then you got to admit, its a pretty sweet deal, my parents never gave me a car.

yeeeaaaahh not my cup of tea either, my parents would have never gotten me a car, so neither will my kids.... bahaha :D

IMO a car with numbers on the side had better be packing a serious punch.

saleenrrr.jpg

well, i belive they adopted the child if refered to as their 6yr old....or i guess he could be their natural child...as for the car...its a nice car, but i would also strip the stickers off...and the cobra emblem...lol...on a serious note though...i told each of my foster kids(fixing to be my adopted kids) that when they get old enough to drive i would buy them each a scooter to get back and forth from school and a part time job...also i would go in halves with whatever $ they save toward a car they want....if they save $20 i would inturn give $20...if they save $100 i would give them $100...if was more then what i got when i got old enough...like so many others i had to buy my first, second, third car, etc....lol

I put the neon under my car because of this:

View attachment 379175

She's 8 now and still wants them on. :lol:

That's an adorable picture! That's absolutely the best reason to do something to your car that you wouldn't normally do. I think the "Lightning McQueen" Mustang is pretty cool. So does my 11 year old son. (Thank goodness my Stang is not red!)

The look on a childs face when they know that you've done something "just for them" is priceless. Better than a 1000hp dyno sheet.

That's an adorable picture! That's absolutely the best reason to do something to your car that you wouldn't normally do. I think the "Lightning McQueen" Mustang is pretty cool. So does my 11 year old son. (Thank goodness my Stang is not red!)

The look on a childs face when they know that you've done something "just for them" is priceless. Better than a 1000hp dyno sheet.

I am in 100% agreement.........that's a cool dad ...........That's one of my goals for a vacation is to run 66 ..

Just ... wow.

Maybe he didn't have a wing from the factory and threw that one on. He should have at least put the Cobra emblems on the right way.

I agree that it is awesome to do that kind of stuff for kids. I would. But have a little taste for yourself as well, lol.