Pics of my car

These are pics of my car(it jsut got back from the shop)it got repainted, due to a wreck it was in:
574406_77_full.jpg

574406_78_full.jpg

574406_80_full.jpg

574406_81_full.jpg

574406_83_full.jpg

574406_84_full.jpg

574406_85_full.jpg

574406_86_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

nice, ive never seen the honeycomb grill painted before... the lights in the back are funkay as well, i was always a fan of the lights that came stock... non-functional GT hood, nice aswell, (lol just messin =P) it would look REALLY weird if you had the plastic vent on the hood painted as well... :notnice:
:nice:

I like the painted grill, but would suggest getting the hood scoop grillinsert, and lower valance grills put in a painted as well.

As for those ugly @$$ tail lights, smash them with a baseball bat, and go back to stock and install sequentials. Those are border line rice that you have on there.

Well, I have to say I like the painted grill...and I've never seen one before either. :nice: Guess I never thought of that b/c my Stang is black....it'd kind of be defeating the purpose. :D As for the tail lights...well...they're not Altezza's (noticed you're new here, so in case you don't know, Altezzas = Euros...clear tails basically which everyone here [or very nearly everyone here :D ] frowns upon), so I'm not going to hate on them. I personally wouldn't go with them, but it's all about individual taste when it comes to things like that. :cheers: :nice:

i think someone just recently stated the difference (little known) between altezzas and euros. euros have the amber parts on the back (like the mustang cobras), and altezzas are chrome, or whatever design that the individual has, (ive seen carbon fiber and gunmetal) and the individual lights.

thats what i love about altezzas, people putting them in are trying to be 'individuals' and 'unique'... just like everyone else... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: