Attachments

• stangwheels1.jpg
    stangwheels1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 96
  • stangwheelsside.jpg
    stangwheelsside.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 113
Hotstangchic04 said:
These are some pics after my boyfriend got ahold of it and washed it..He was so excited so he took some pics of it in a very sunny place, i guess my pics werent good enough....lol..Well anyways heres more!!!

Where is the sun in the pictures...It looks all gloomy. :jester:

DSC00920-1.JPG

DSC00925-1.JPG

DSC00927-1.JPG

DSC00929-1.JPG

DSC00930-1.JPG

DSC00931-1.JPG

Im getting bullit rims as soon as i get back from vacation, im also lowering the car when i put the new rims on.....So car wont look like it is smuggling mexicans in.....lol...Tail lights are going back stock soon!!!!!! Thanks for the suggestions and the comments!!!!!

nice lookin' stang, it looks a little different than the yellow you would get from the factory, which is pretty cool to me. Only thing is, whoever did the body work on those fenderwells, didnt smooth'em out or cover up the wells very well, but it is difficult to perfect an injured stang.

Integraholic said:
Will someone please post a pic of a stang without so much wheel gap? Gimme a pic of StangV6's old mustang. That was one nice looking car.

No gap ( I did rake it a little though), and some different rims I've seen no one else have...

attachment.php

Again, my negative Trader Rating is insufficient! Please help me obtain my -100 goal! Leave some feedback (and something funny)!!!

Attachments

• side-exhaust2.jpg
    side-exhaust2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 137