Pics of my ECU, is this all I need to send for reflash?

Blakers01GT

Master of the Clubhead
Founding Member
Sep 21, 2001
Brown Deer, WI
I am sending out my ECU to Tim @ T&J tomorrow for it to get reflashed for several things.... is this all I need to send? (ignore the dyno graph)

BTW, thanks alot guys for the instructions on how to remove the ECU, it was cake, took me about 15 minutes

Yeah, that looks like it but yours is a different shape than mine. Mine had the plug-in on one of the shorter sides of the rectangle. But that definitely looks like the right part.

I haven't followed your threads but it looks like you're obviously building towards a supercharger...why did you get forged first? Not that it's a bad way to go, it's just rare...

JCKnife said:
Yeah, that looks like it but yours is a different shape than mine. Mine had the plug-in on one of the shorter sides of the rectangle. But that definitely looks like the right part.

LOL, sorry, the first image was skewed wrong because I had to minimize the size of the picture, here is the way it is supposed to look

JCKnife said:
I haven't followed your threads but it looks like you're obviously building towards a supercharger...why did you get forged first? Not that it's a bad way to go, it's just rare...

I hear ya, last summer I threw 3 rods in my stock block, so I figured do it while it was apart. And yes I am planning on going supercharged hopefully soon. It's a long story on how i ended up messing up my motor, don't wanna get into it, bottom line, im forged now