Pics of the brothers car...,

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
all I can say is that my next car will def be a volkswagon heh....

We just got it tinted a week or so ago, once again 15% sides and rear, 50% full windsheild.

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Sponsors (?)

the quality of the exterior/interior makes domestics look like a joke. Yeah I jump in my car, start it up, and it starts loping away and caring about interior quality goes right out the window, but for a daily driver, Id take a VW over just about anything else. We have a jetta with 118k miles on it, and you would think it had 50k on it.

My friend has a 337 just like that. I like them, the color is sick, i love the wheels, an the recaro seats are real comfy. The turbo spools up immediately (since its the size of a fist). You can really throw them around. I'm not a big fan of VW's but the 337 is unique in itself. A regular old GTI can suck a phat one.

I know a lot of VW owners (big following around here) and can say I like the cars. Would make great daily drivers.

Get a Jetta with the 1.8T and 5-speed, and throw a little $ at it and you have a 14 second daily driver, that looks good and handles well.

real nice car and good job keeping it clean. however, those cars dont do anything for me. i get a kick out of when people throw a lot of money into cars like that, and most guys just look at it and kind of laugh, if they even bother to look at all. props on the car if you like it though

I never liked the seating position of VW's, feels like you are up to high. I drove an ex-girlfriends R32 a while ago, thing had balls, but the interior felt to tight and cramped. I'll still prolly look at them for DD's next year, but i have some other ideas i like more.