Pics request: FRPP 17x8 5 lug wheels w/stock length axles

Jason 302

10 Year Member
Aug 9, 2003
Newark, Ohio
Okay, lemme start by saying I think I'm going to go with Ford Racing's 17x8 Black Bullitt rims.

http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=269

PLEASE don't give me the links to the 5-lug websites, cuz I've read them all. According to them, the 17x8 FRPP rims look a little better in the back with SN95 axles because it moves the wheel out a little more even with the body lines. I want to see how the look with stock length Fox axles. Doesn't have to be black bullitt's, just a FRPP 17x8 wheels. Thanks ya'll :) Oh and for the front, I have a custom K-frame that moves the wheels inward about an inch, therefore I will be using 96+ spindles to compensate for it.

• Sponsors (?)

OEM 17x8 wheels on fox-lenght axles.

St4.jpg

St7.jpg

St6.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. They are old. These were when i ran 5-lug drum on my car. Not bad, but i was happy when i switched to Sn95 Cobra disks out back and it pushed the wheels back out

I thought the same thing with the 17x8 rims. The stock length axle sucks the wheel in a little too much on the fox body. So I added a 1 inch spacer. makes a huge difference:

Got any pics of your car from a little further distance? Mine is a red GT too, it will give me a close idea of how my car will look with those rims on there. And from the looks of it, I think the SN95 axles might not be a bad idea.