Piece Of **** Car Fuel Pump Wont prime!!!!!!!!!

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
:mad: :mad: :mad: Well I started the car early morning it was still cold. Turned it on and like 5 seconds later it turned of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cranked and cranked and nothing. I noticed the Pump wasn't priming. Checked for fuses and all were good. i took of if to MY NEW job( :banana: ) I started today... So I can home hoping it would start like before but nothing the pump doesn't prime.... What the **** now!!!!!!! Getting tired of this POS Again!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad: :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

New Discovery----The fuse under the hood, Huge 20 AMP, keeps popping. What is the cuz of that??? CCRM???? I even disconnected the Coil, to make it wasn't burnt....and as soon as I turned the key the lights went dimmed for a split second and thats when the fuse popped....

I hope you didn't do what I did...but since your last change was the upper intake I am going to BET you clamped down on a fuel injector wire under there and it is touching METAL and shorting out. That's my guess. Same dam thing I did. I am guessing your fuel pump is fine... ;)

Yeah I dont think its my pump either. I also did the radiotor and relocated the CCRM. I checked for obious things on it but notthing out the usual.... Ill check for the Injectors to since i did install the intake. But that was like a month ago. Ill sytill check

Pogageel i'd kiss you if you were right next to me :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!! Its was an injector touching to the intake to hard. I just twisted it a little and it worked. Now I gotta wrap it with Electrical tape