Please give me a hand! - ABS Light

I have a 2003 GT and as I’m driving to work this morning the ABS light kicked on. My GT has a :poo: ton of miles but no aftermarket mods and runs like a dream, I don’t drive it like I stole it or anything like that. Any help? The brakes don’t stick or anything just throwing the light code. Any help is greatly appreciated, I bought this car as a toy for the future.

• Sponsors (?)

Hehe... The first thing to do is be calm. LoL

If you're going to have a vehicle issue, the ABS light is one of the best to have. :D

Stop by your local Walmart when you have the chance, and snap up a cheap OBD2 reader. It's likely that one of your sensors has gone bad, a fuse has blown, or even some dirt around one of the hub rings. At any rate, it's good to know what the EEC thinks about it before you begin swapping parts.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I have a 2003 GT and as I’m driving to work this morning the ABS light kicked on. My GT has a :poo: ton of miles but no aftermarket mods and runs like a dream, I don’t drive it like I stole it or anything like that. Any help? The brakes don’t stick or anything just throwing the light code. Any help is greatly appreciated, I bought this car as a toy for the future.
my 02 gt had this problem, I was changing pads, I cleaned the sensors and sounding area really really good and it went away. (128k miles)