PLEASE HELP.....Pulled some codes

jdurante

Sep 9, 2010
Hi how are you guys doing.....I was researching throughout the forums and found some information but i still dont understand why all of the sudden i got these.....I just bought the car and it had a misfire so today i just changed out the Coil Packs and did all the spark plugs. After that i checked the CEL and i pulled 4 codes.....

1. Ignition coil C primary/secondary circuit malfunction...P0353

2.IAT sensor 1 circuit high input...P0113

3.Fuel rail pressure sensor circuit malfunction.....P0190

4.TPS/pedal position sensor A circuit low input.....P0122

1999 mustang GT with 50,000 miles

Just wondering why all of the sudden those pulled up....the car also starts fine but will not stay idling for to long.....any help would be appreciated thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the board! There are a couple of things that could be causing your computer to throw all these codes at once. If you'll list the code numbers for me, and the year of the car, we'll be able to help you a little better.

The battery is brand new....the car starts fine, sputters a very little and if u hit the gas the rpms drop low and the car shuts off.....ill have to check fuses though....thanks

Welcome. I am positive we can get you some help (or at least some things to check).

+1 on check all of your fuses in the engine bay and passenger compartment. Check the ground strap from the motor mount to the frame rail.

Did you reset the codes after doing the repair?

Any mods or recent repairs?

Check the #3 COP low voltage connector. The failure could be nothing more than the connector not fully inserted.

Look for moisture in the spark plug wells. Consider replacing the insulator boot on #3 or swtiching the COP to a different hole.

Inspect the engine wiring harness for damage. Look for cut/chaffed/burnt wires.

Check for +12 volts on the TPS BN/WH wire and a known good ground (key on).

alright thanks guys i really do appreciate the help.....i will be checking these ideas out tomorrow and keep you guys updated......yes i did reset the codes after.....the car has aftermarket fuel rail, intake, long tubes, crower cams, crower valve springs.....and today i went with the accel COP and did spark plugs.