PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE.

So I have a 2002 Chrysler 300m 3.5l for the last 2 weeks when I release the brake I feel a popping in the driver side area same when going over a bump now I wasnt observant on the braking when going over the bumps but very possible. Anyways last night I used a over the counter obd2 meter and ran a check on the abs system and it came back low circuit voltage then I decided to run a test on my battery it did come back with "Warning" as in I need to replace the battery. There are no abs lights on or anything of the sort but it does bother me a bit. My check engine light is on but for a p0056 code in which case both my downstream o2 sensors need to be replaced still. Wondering if replacing the battery would solve my issue or if its something more serious any and all help is appreciated. Thx.

• Sponsors (?)

So I have a 2002 Chrysler 300m 3.5l .
The Old Kidd would be all over this and posting the sign to the exits BUT, I may be able to help here.

for the last 2 weeks when I release the brake I feel a popping in the driver side area same when going over a bump
Check the Strut on the front, check the upper control arm and lower ball joint. Basically find a shop in the area that will do a free alignment check on it and see what parts are bad. That way you can see if it is something that you can do on your own or need help.

Anyways last night I used a over the counter obd2 meter and ran a check on the abs system and it came back low circuit voltage then I decided to run a test on my battery it did come back with "Warning" as in I need to replace the battery.
Use a real Battery Tester to see if there are dead cells in it, see if the range on the tester shows good or weak. If it is weak a replacement is not a bad idea.

There are no abs lights on or anything of the sort but it does bother me a bit. My check engine light is on but for a p0056 code in which case both my downstream o2 sensors need to be replaced still.
No ABS code = No Issue with ABS most likely. On the O2 sensors. Autozone will rent you a tool that will help you get those out. Hopefully you have a lift or truck Jack Stands to get it up high because those downstreams are going to be a fight. If you have the means, they can be done.

But this sounds like multiple issues and not just one thing that needs to be fixed.