Please Help Valuing Supercharged 07 Gt

Mojo88

Nov 6, 2016
I've been a Chevy guy for 4 decades, but sold them all off and now looking to try out a Ford product. I'm not gonna jump in all the way yet with something expensive. I wanna get my feet wet with something that's more or less 'reasonable' in price. But my big thing is I want good power from the get-go. So I've been looking exclusively at supercharged cars.

Curious if you guys can offer any help on determining a fair offer price for a '07 GT Deluxe that I am considering. The seller is asking $16,999, which seems high for a 10-year old Mustang. But please correct me if I'm wrong. I would be grateful for any advice. Thanks!
thumb.gif

Here's a pic of the car:

80-07gt_258a40e9db05beb8a50e5b1af15f97b1f7bbaaad.jpg

2007 Mustang GT Deluxe, 5-speed manual

SUPERCHARGED

-48k Miles, manual, grey on black leather. $15K+ in upgrades from a stock GT. Receipts to show it.
-Kenny Bell Stage 2 Supercharger 470hp @ wheels Dyno Sheets to show it.
-Ram HD Clutch
-Boost Gauge mounted inside
-Goodyear Eagle F1 tires
-Magnaflow catted y-pipe, Ford racing axle back exhaust
-Ford Racing Black Bullet Wheels
-Hurst Shifter
-Ford racing handling package (Shocks, struts, springs, front and rear sway bars)
-Low miles and owned by 60+ year old.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, thanks for all the help gents.............. :(
I'd say 17k would normally be high for an 07, but due to the low mileage and the supercharger, which would cost $4-5K to add after the fact, I'd say it's on par. Go for it! You'll get lots of joy smoking people in their '17's that just dropped $40k! :)