Please post picks of H&R ss springs.

big T

Feb 25, 2004
Hawaii, oahu
Thinking of a redo for my front suspension as Im tired of the noisy coilovers. I have kyb-agx struts/shocks(rear) now and just wanna swap out the front springs. My drag springs in the rear are a 1.5" drop and I think the 1.75" drop in front will look good.

• Sponsors (?)

big T said:
Thinking of a redo for my front suspension as Im tired of the noisy coilovers. I have kyb-agx struts/shocks(rear) now and just wanna swap out the front springs. My drag springs in the rear are a 1.5" drop and I think the 1.75" drop in front will look good.

That day you saw my car at Ken's place for my alignment, I had SS's on my car F&R.

i'm such a pic wh0re

z_day04.jpg

Sorry I don't have better ones. Once the pony is back on the road after the SC install, I'll take more pics with it detailed and my F1 tires. The drop for me was 1-1/2" in the rear and 1-3/4" in the front with new urethane isolators all around.

1d15f8c6.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

Packstips1.jpg

Packstips3.jpg

Attachments

• 1d15f8c6.jpg
    1d15f8c6.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 54
  • PICT0069.jpg
    PICT0069.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Packstips1.jpg
    Packstips1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 75
  • Packstips3.jpg
    Packstips3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 66
Stang|ess said:
if you decide to get them, I know a guy selling his new set for $200.
I just ordered the front's only from MM. After explaining my situation to them, sold me the fronts for 140.00 shipped to my door...**** awesome price. I will be selling my c-overs though, so let me know if someone is interested.

tomustang said:
do it, and get that crap-ass granatelli garbage off your car
At the time, 4 years ago, it was quoted as being a decent c-over system so I bought them. Havent had any problems except for the annoying cricket sound coming from them. A quality shop (pacific auto) did the install back then and they told me that some c-over systems are a bit noisy and some even troublesome. Said that the granatelli kit is good so I bought it. I heard that some of their products (control arms) are questionable, but never heard any bad comments on their c-overs.