Please read and post, need help deciding what to do!!!

jb1dsl

May 24, 2004
Marianna, Fl.
I bought a stroker kit off of ebay and I feel the seller kind of cheated me. I want you guys to read the exact description and see what you thought. I received it yesterday and there were no rings, no bearings and the piston card said it needed to be balanced before installation. The rods were match weighted thats all. I feel for a 1200 dollar kit it should have the rings and bearings and he said it was a balanced kit together not just the rods. If I have to have it balanced and buy the rods and bearings it will be more than money than I should have in it. Here is the description:

This is a new balanced rotating assembly (crankshaft, connecting rods, and pistons) for a 5.0L. or 302c.i. Ford engine, to stroke it out to 347c.i.. The parts are brand new. The crankshaft is made by SCAT Enterprises, the part # is 9-302-3400-5400-2123. The pistons are Probe made, the part # is 12348-030. The connecting rods are made by SCAT and have a part # of : 2-ICR5400-927. Every thing must be sold together since they are all bbidding
alanced together. Normal cost for this setup is about $1,200. There is no reserve. Good luck

• Sponsors (?)