Please welcome the newest future Stangnut to our ranks.......

Arriving 10 days ahead of schedule (8-13-07) and thus having to now share her birthday for the rest of her life with her old man, Madison Elizabeth has arrived. I spent all but the first 2 hours of my birthday in the the hospital but I got the best gift I'll ever receive.

Attachments

• Madison 013 sm.JPG
    Madison 013 sm.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Sponsors (?)

Arriving 10 days ahead of schedule (8-13-07) and thus having to now share her birthday for the rest of her life with her old man, Madison Elizabeth has arrived. I spent all but the first 2 hours of my birthday in the the hospital but I got the best gift I'll ever receive.

welcome to the world little one. remember that daddy, and all his friends are nutcases, but we mean well.

I was thinking that the other day. I'd love to at least start her off with a 65/66 I6 Auto or something simple like that and I can't imagine what even that will cost in anoouther 16 years. I may just have to wait and see what the 2013 model looks like and buy one when it's 10 years old.

no dont get a I6, then wen shes older shes going to want more power then you will have to spend more money getting a new car or putting a v8

You're right. I mean why would I want to do something boring like teaching her how to do an engine swap, she might really get hooked on the hobby then. Better to put all that power in the hands of a 16 year old girl right off the bat and just pay the insurance to boot.:rolleyes:

teach her how to build the six for good power instead.