128.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0812.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0806.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 145

225/55/16's all around with steeda sport springs

Nice vert... How do you like the steeda sport springs? Im going to be getting a set...did you see my car above your post by any chance did yours sit that high before you lowered it? Also how does it ride like that?...Thanks...

Attachments

• 100_0395.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 202
Nice vert... How do you like the steeda sport springs? Im going to be getting a set...did you see my car above your post by any chance did yours sit that high before you lowered it? Also how does it ride like that?...Thanks...

I have steeda sport springs in my Hatchback. I have 18's with new shocks in the rear stock 4cyl struts in the front and it doesn't ride all that bad

thanks yours isnt too shabby eather Yeh mine sat like that before the swap. I did the springs with energy susp. isolators and steeda alum. lowers plus some kyb struts and steeda caster cambers all at once so i cant really say how the springs alone are. The over all ride is firm but not harsh, the only thing i wish i could do over with it is buying some better struts, the kyb's feel like they bottom out sometimes. I think that they advertised an inch and a half drop with those springs and its settled in a little bit more than that.

Thank you for the reply...cool i cant wait to lower this........I hate the way it sits it really bothers me to look at it.........well you know what i mean...lol

Thanks how much did it lower it? i mean did you see my GT it looks like a 4x4 looks like it sits higher then other GT's....Do you think those springs will bring it down?

She will come down quite a bit. You'll be sitting with the tire just under the fender. I was quite impressed with how it dropped it pretty well, and had a decent ride quality. Even with the stock 4cyl struts!

Check your caster/camber plates for that bottoming out issue. A buddy of mine has tokico struts and complains they bottom out. We have attributed it to the caster/camber plates.