Portland hang out?

• Sponsors (?)

i was at the coffee shop last night it was cool. But had to hit up a dance club later. Me and my buddy might hit up the beaverton coffee shop by the police station and star bucks again. He has a turbo m3. :)

people like to meet either at the 24 hr starbucks in beaverton or at the coffe rush buy the police station.

The starbucks is across the street from the beaverton police station....why would anybody hand out there?I cant stand coffe shop dweebs like on freinds.You guys arent like that are you?(sorry had to ask) Why not a auto parts store parkinglot? lol
What ever happend to the 185th and kinnamin in front of the DQ? That used to be cool

What ever happend to the 185th and kinnamin in front of the DQ? That used to be cool[/QUOTE]

We are still hanging out there on Friday nights from 5:00pm to whenever, then we sometimes go to Coffee Rush afterwards. DQ will happen as long as the weather is nice.

The starbucks is across the street from the beaverton police station....why would anybody hand out there?I cant stand coffe shop dweebs like on freinds.You guys arent like that are you?(sorry had to ask) Why not a auto parts store parkinglot? lol
What ever happend to the 185th and kinnamin in front of the DQ? That used to be cool

Definitely not a bunch of coffee-shop dweebs. :rolleyes:

That area is pretty much infested with cars/bikes of all kinds. It's quite a meeting place. It doesn't really seem to matter that a police station is across the street, there are usually tons and tons of people there every weekend. Also, it's convenient to have the Starbucks nearby when meeting so late. :nice:

I haven't attended any of the meets for 6months now, I'm hoping that there are still some happening for a few more weeks at least. I'll be able to attend again in about 2wks or less.

I miss you guys! :D :flag:

I went to hillsboro today and without thinking about it drove past the 185 car show.I was a lil late but still alot of cars.My fav was the #511 saleen? ive never seen a number higher than 2hundred sumthing?Anyway some real clean cars,i didnt stay long but fun!