Possible to flash turn signal w/ keyless entry?

BadAndy72

May 22, 2005
Is it possible to make the turn signals flash when you use the keyless remote to unlock the doors? The interior lights come on but I got spoiled w/ my last car (makes it much easier to find my car at night in the parking lot at work when the signals flash).

• Sponsors (?)

BadAndy72 said:
Is it possible to make the turn signals flash when you use the keyless remote to unlock the doors? The interior lights come on but I got spoiled w/ my last car (makes it much easier to find my car at night in the parking lot at work when the signals flash).

I've been wondering the same thing... it seems most cars with keyless entry flash the lights once on lock and twice on unlock. I miss that...

Maybe there's a market for an electronic 'upgrade' module... plug it in, and you get the nice features that Ford 'forgot'... lock/unlock flashing, automatic lock/unlock of the doors (like when you start the car, they lock, and when you shut it off, they unlock), etc.

Thinking this might be a safety feature, so that someone hunting you doesn't know which car you're about to get into. But yeah, to find mine, I just hit the lock once, twice to hear my baby cry for my attention.