Possibly Texas Blue Bonnet Restoration

brown1212

Jan 16, 2019
Neosho, MO
All,

I have a 1967 mustang that I have had since I was a junior in HS. I have never really thought anything about it because when I bought it is was getting a paint job (the guy that painted it did not do good a 10ft looker) and I put after market wheels on it. Well, within the last 6 months I had been putting some feelers out there to possibly sell it as it just sits in my garage and does not get driven like it should. It is a great car and I would not hesitate to drive it daily. A little digging on the car and this is what turned up:

Door code

65A C 2B 21C 615036 3

the car currently has a 289 3 speed. The intake is an edelbrock the paint on the exterior is not bluebonnet but the steering column and underside of the dash is.

The DSO is 61-5036 not 61-5160 like all the other known Blue Bonnets
My car is a 289 with a 3-speed transmission, NO air. The other cars I know about are autos with A/C or at least 130 of them

My car is without a doubt a Blue Bonnet Special Painted Blue and I plan on getting some more information on this before I sell.

I have other needs that I am looking to fund so I will be selling this but I would like some more information about this if anyone has some contacts. I have read where a few others have the same DSO code as well.

Ask away with any more questions you may have or message me and I will tell you all I can.

• Sponsors (?)