Post# 1 A Stupid Question And Hi.

Ah....Please explain WTH is "stray voltage"? Voltage is electrical "pressure" found between two points. It doesn't "move through", ya can't have "12 V going through here", etc. Maybe I'm too dense to understand. Pimp

@Noobz347
Now, having said the above, I'll finish with this: my impression of you is that you could be a retired Admiral, totally and insufferably engrossed in garnering obedience from your men. This is not intended to be insolence. Rather, a view from outside your little local "clique", which seems more interested in "funnin' " with each other than truly dedicating information for new members, even though you "fawn" doing so.

I should be as accepting as the rest of your "fold", grin, bear it, and go on. That would lower myself to your level, so, no.

I will be surprised if this post exists tomorrow, or beyond, and if it does, will only hope it exercises some restraint of thought amongst those, mostly newcomers, who stand in awe of power.
PIMP

Thanks for your assessment. I'll return the favor:

Your advisory posts are simplistic and usually only partially correct. You feel you need to post something about everything and embellish when you clearly don't know the answer. You have this perception that your age and whatever experience you possess somehow makeup for your lack of basic maintenance knowledge and mechanics skills. You often post garbage in a way that makes it seem like you're bringing some revelation but fail to research the majority of your content.

You are someone who should be doing a lot more reading and less writing unless you are posting a question. A good portion of the issue may be that you take yourself far too seriously.

My "fold" is a bunch of extremely talented car guys that like to sit around and BS. We have "jobs" for all the other "crap" that you're apparently so hung up on.

Try offering up some of your posts/revelations as discussion versus a statement of fact because a good portion of your facts, are not.

• Sponsors (?)

@imp

I will clean this thread up when I'm done with it.
--and--
Next time you want to call me out you should do it PM. That's what it's for.

/powertripportion

Edit: ...and yes. I on occasion, do screw around a bit. :p However,

If this was directed at me:

Not sure at all, that given the dubious ability to do so, that I could go about altering folks' posts.

You are wrong.

Last edited:
My "fold" is a bunch of extremely talented car guys that like to sit around and BS. We have "jobs" for all the other "crap" that you're apparently so hung up on.
#1 I am not extremely talented
#2 I do 'sit around and bs (because I am not extremely talented)
#3 I do not have a job, I drive a 'dump truck' disguised as a tow truck
If I'm a member of the 'fold' it's likely because there was nobody left to pick from.

Reactions: 1 user
#1 I am not extremely talented
#2 I do 'sit around and bs (because I am not extremely talented)
#3 I do not have a job, I drive a 'dump truck' disguised as a tow truck
If I'm a member of the 'fold' it's likely because there was nobody left to pick from.

We just had to find a way to keep you from touching things. :shrug:

Reactions: 2 users
I'm a Haynes man myself.

Chiltons repair manual in a nutshell:

How to replace your rear main seal,
1. Disconnect negative battery terminal
2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. :poo: about safety.
10. Replace rear main seal.
11. Reconnect negative battery terminal.

Kurt
Haynes and Chilton are the same now. Haynes bought Chilton out.

Reactions: 1 user