Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

A few of #1's
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:)

Reactions: 6 users
Just now rolled it out of the shop,fired right up with old :poo:ty e85 from last year. Still dead sexy even on the storage wheels..

It is dirty but i dont mind.
IMG_0253_zpsvedberkr.jpg

IMG_0250_zpsrwwaqxcf.jpg

IMG_0255_zpszpxyncgq.jpg

IMG_0252_zpssmukgujp.jpg

Rockers seem louder than I remember so I will take a look before doing any driving and it is supposed to rain today anyhow.

Reactions: 8 users
Just now rolled it out of the shop,fired right up with old ****ty e85 from last year. Still dead sexy even on the storage wheels..

It is dirty but i dont mind.
IMG_0253_zpsvedberkr.jpg

IMG_0250_zpsrwwaqxcf.jpg

IMG_0255_zpszpxyncgq.jpg

IMG_0252_zpssmukgujp.jpg

Rockers seem louder than I remember so I will take a look before doing any driving and it is supposed to rain today anyhow.
Car is looking beautiful!! I don't think I've ever seen an under hood shot of your car. At least tomorrow is going to be nice. You should put some miles on it tomorrow and meet me up North at the Y for Wendle Fords Fathers day car show. I'll be there with my car and my Son around 10am.

Well as I expected the pre pump filter is toast.
IMG_0258_zpsr11f7geh.jpg

I know most say not to use paper with e85 but this filter is a couple seasons old although limted miles.

@RacEoHolic330 are you running stainless inserts?

I really need to find a local place to tune this thing on pump gas. @FoxMustangLvr any idea on BS3 tuners?
My fuelab filters are all stainless screens inside. 75 micron pre and 10 micron post.

I dont know, but I do know the 10 micron filter looks almost new so I am glad this one was doing its job.

This unpainted part on the tank always bothered me, today since I had the filters off I fixed it.

Maybe a little more stealthy.

e16cf24f-caff-41cd-bacf-8bd0069d0af9_zps97qiyxky.jpg

IMG_0260_zpsqauxiqhi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Well as I expected the pre pump filter is toast.
IMG_0258_zpsr11f7geh.jpg

I know most say not to use paper with e85 but this filter is a couple seasons old although limted miles.

@RacEoHolic330 are you running stainless inserts?

I really need to find a local place to tune this thing on pump gas. @FoxMustangLvr any idea on BS3 tuners?
I talked with some guys today at the car show and got a couple different references. One guy got his car tuned by Adcanced Auto Fab in Spokane Valley and others talked about some secret guy on Bigelow Gulch that is supposed to be awesome. I'll do some more digging on who it is