Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

396936_10150569757742090_672512089_10748759_1940109378_n.jpg
I like the look but the back needs to come down a c-hair. Maybe some MM weight jacker control arms, that's what I have on my car.

• Sponsors (?)

The car actually belongs to one of my buddies we restored it before he left for the marines and im taking care of it while he's gone,im trying to get him to buy my 17" black chrome cobra r's because I hate those wheels

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ha, ya, one of the advantages of being single is you can get away with buying a 1 bedroom house w/ a 4 car garage. Good eye on the SVO wing. I think it fits the shape of the hatchback well (Saleen wings look fantastic on convertibles).

Ha, ya, one of the advantages of being single is you can get away with buying a 1 bedroom house w/ a 4 car garage. Good eye on the SVO wing. I think it fits the shape of the hatchback well (Saleen wings look fantastic on convertibles).
Ya think? Im still mulling my options with my car and trying to decide if I rebuild what to do with the rear end. Thought about the Saleen wings but thought they made the rear of the car look heavy, if that makes any sense. I do like them on HBs though.

I get what you’re saying – the Saleen wing can come off looking a bit thick. But on a convertible, if you place it as far back as possible, it works to stretch out the profile of the car. Attached is an example of how it [or a similar style anyway] can look good on a convertible (I don’t know who’s car this is, just pulled the image from the web.)

sw1.jpg

If you’re unsure about the Saleen wing on a ragtop, the Cobra wing is less extreme & also can look quite nice (again, just pulled this image from the web, not mine.)

cw.jpg

It’s a mock “Testarossa” ground effects kit – seemed cool when I put it on back in ’97 when I was in high school :) (& as time went by I cared more about speed than looks & never bothered to change it)
mustang3.JPG

Reactions: 1 user