Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks, like I said I am loving it. The white wheels are not bad but they are too thin. I have decided to put the '93 Cobra R staggered on. I saw another white GT with those wheels and the black and chrome lip and chrome center cap sets off the white and black. 17x8 and 17x9 with 255 up front and 275 in the rear, already have rear maximum motorsport control arms, maximum motorsport caster camber plates and Eibech pro-kit springs ordered. Once the wheels go on so will the suspension parts and it will be looking exactly what I am going for.

Been a fun weekend getting the car out. All it needs is more powah

IMG_4606.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Most of the holiday weekend was spent on the honey do list but found time to take out the Mustang on one of my favorite loops, about 30 miles consisting of
in town, back roads, twistys and couple miles of highway. Felt good to get a couple of thumbs up, sometimes I wonder if all the work, frustration, time and money is worth it but it's still a lot of fun.
Thought I'd post a front interior pic complete with PimpXS tuning laptop and engine shot (not the cleanest but what time/money will allow).
IMG_20190526_133021298_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190526_133123359_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190526_153902288_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Most of the holiday weekend was spent on the honey do list but found time to take out the Mustang on one of my favorite loops, about 30 miles consisting of
in town, back roads, twistys and couple miles of highway. Felt good to get a couple of thumbs up, sometimes I wonder if all the work, frustration, time and money is worth it but it's still a lot of fun.
Thought I'd post a front interior pic complete with PimpXS tuning laptop and engine shot (not the cleanest but what time/money will allow).
IMG_20190526_133021298_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190526_133123359_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190526_153902288_HDR.jpg
What seats are those?

I took it to the Ford Nationals at Carlisle, Pa. last weekend. Probably one of a handful of station wagons there. 140 miles each way. My son was enthused that people actually approached us about the car. People took pics of it as it was driving mostly but some took pics while it was just sitting there. The car is ugly!.. but when it’s moving the flowmasters make all heads turn!.. that, and I rev it a lot.
full.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
I took it to the Ford Nationals at Carlisle, Pa. last weekend. Probably one of a handful of station wagons there. 140 miles each way. My son was enthused that people actually approached us about the car. People took pics of it as it was driving mostly but some took pics while it was just sitting there. The car is ugly!.. but when it’s moving the flowmasters make all heads turn!.. that, and I rev it a lot.
full.jpg
Got them bicycles on the roof again I see.