Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

A lot of work to be done.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-08-28-08-00-28.png
    Capture+_2019-08-28-08-00-28.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Sponsors (?)

I love motor art! Looks good!
I wish I went with a similar head. I used the Twisted Wedge 170's on my 347 and although it's good I felt like I left some ponies on the table. Live and learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If you reinstall it and plan to ever use it you can retrofit it to a LED lamp. Very bright and affordable at around $200. Amazon offers them as a "Unity U-8547 Spot Lamp.
I've seen those and like them, especially with the black housing but I also like the idea of having the original spotlight that the car had originally. Kind of leaning original at the moment. I'm not gonna really use the light itself so not sure if I wanna spend the extra bucks for the LED. The stock one works good.

I love motor art! Looks good!
I wish I went with a similar head. I used the Twisted Wedge 170's on my 347 and although it's good I felt like I left some ponies on the table. Live and learn.
A 225cc high port is a lot of head these flow 334cfm at .600 lift compared to my dart 190’s worked and ported only flowed 286 at .600

I like to take a moment to say something to the first time mustang owners, young guys just getting started in the car world, and just those of you that have beautiful unmolested stock cars.
For goodness sake don't change anything!! You'll paint it a glowing color, drop a stroker motor in, put a hood on it that you can't see over, make it handle like a go kart (read RIDE LIKE CRAP), and sell every single decent factory part on the car only to spend the rest of your life and money trying to get it back the way it was.
Just thinking out loud.... :jester:

BTW....that's a nice vert!

• Agree
Last picture of her sitting overnight in the shop.
Everything is now running, and working as they should :)
She will be home where she should be tomorrow after a spa session, fresh gas, and some miles put her.
It’s been a journey, but a good journey.
EBCF8A06-AEB9-480A-BC7D-DA88E59521A7.jpeg
35BD8A3D-F424-4498-86BB-9EB44B5A600E.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 7 users