Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Today I installed new shocks to her rear end.
Had to have them.
FB49CC84-A35D-46E0-9DD7-05063E2E84FB.jpeg
FDD00FB7-3A57-4E1A-B8E2-5F80497D53D1.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Converted mine to 5 lug this summer, went to 13" cobra front brakes, pulled out the road race springs that rode rock hard and went to pro kit springs, got rid of the squeaky poly bushing that were in the car since the 90's! Hopefully the front springs will settle a bit over the winter as I'm not real happy with the front height currently, but the car hasn't seem many miles at all since i got ti all back together. Got my new 18" wheels and tires just before the car had to go away for winter so here is the pics just before it got put away for 6 months.
fox2.jpg
fox5.jpg
fox6.jpg
fox7.jpg
fox4.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Converted mine to 5 lug this summer, went to 13" cobra front brakes, pulled out the road race springs that rode rock hard and went to pro kit springs, got rid of the squeaky poly bushing that were in the car since the 90's! Hopefully the front springs will settle a bit over the winter as I'm not real happy with the front height currently, but the car hasn't seem many miles at all since i got ti all back together. Got my new 18" wheels and tires just before the car had to go away for winter so here is the pics just before it got put away for 6 months.
fox2.jpg
fox5.jpg
fox6.jpg
fox7.jpg
fox4.jpg

Nice looking, clean car!! Thise springs the Eibach pro kit?

Came in to work to get caught up on some stuff. Car is running great! Haven’t driven it in a while. 25 miles to work from my house. I put the ponies on last night. I’m going to take it for an emissions test in a couple hours. ROH’s are going back on. I don’t really like the ponies anymore. :shrug: I would like some 17 ponies though.

255A1EBD-2DF9-43E2-8EB6-10FA2C8287BA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users