Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

First pic not in my driveway in about 3 years

1460F963-5E3A-4006-891E-0BF2F21F3361.jpeg

Reactions: 10 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Right now she's covered in pollen from the elm tree. Thinking I might fire up the chainsaw and fix that; wish it wasn't such a big tree though.
I haven't driven her in 3 years but I'm driving her this year. No big problems, just needs a serpentine belt and the stock airbox put back on. It could use a paintjob though; and boost.

Attachments

• P6020034.JPG
    P6020034.JPG
    866.4 KB · Views: 53
  • P6020035.JPG
    P6020035.JPG
    699.7 KB · Views: 57
  • P6020036.JPG
    P6020036.JPG
    744.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: 4 users
Right now she's covered in pollen from the elm tree. Thinking I might fire up the chainsaw and fix that; wish it wasn't such a big tree though.
I haven't driven her in 3 years but I'm driving her this year. No big problems, just needs a serpentine belt and the stock airbox put back on. It could use a paintjob though; and boost.
From the images, that thing looks like a desert time capsule with zero rust. Pretty amazing that you're on the coast. :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Shiny paints overrated.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Shiny paints overrated.
After having 2 cars vandalized over the years, one not long after I painted it some one caved in the door in a parking lot. A rough paint driver is fine by me, people don't care if you have nice stuff. I hate rust with a passion though so its got to at least have one color paint. I still want to meet the sob who poured paint stripper on one of my cars almost 20 years ago now. That ended up being why I repainted my coupe, supplies alone today would be 4 or 5k for that and we did it on a weekend after hours at the dealer body shop back then..

It got some sun too. :D Those headlights will take some elbow grease to bring back and the Chinese repros aren't worth a damn.
Those are Chinese repros! I spent some cash on her in 2013 (331 shortblock, intake and cam) and wanted prettier headlights so I bought the ones that are on her now (LMR I think). Lasted 10 years and I had a car cover on her half that time.
I kept the old Ford set, I'll polish those up and switch them back on.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
After having 2 cars vandalized over the years, one not long after I painted it some one caved in the door in a parking lot. A rough paint driver is fine by me, people don't care if you have nice stuff. I hate rust with a passion though so its got to at least have one color paint. I still want to meet the sob who poured paint stripper on one of my cars almost 20 years ago now. That ended up being why I repainted my coupe, supplies alone today would be 4 or 5k for that and we did it on a weekend after hours at the dealer body shop back then..
I'm with you on the paint. I don't need it real pretty on the outside. I like a nice interior and engine bay more. I like to sit on the hood sometimes too. It does have about 50 rock chips in the front of the hood and a little rust around the driver's side wheel well and up by the quarter window where they join the panels together. I want to get that fixed up before it gets too far.

Last edited:
If you ever find out who did it or you catch them, I will help you dispose of them..... I HATE thieves....
If I was King, thieves would have the death penalty.....

I'm glad to hear you kept the originals! :nice:
I kept everything; E7TE heads, factory cam and intake. I even have the air silencer! Where are you gonna find one of those. Factory exhaust manifolds, I've got a set of them too. I even kept the original shortblock with a spun main bearing. You never know, maybe I'll put her back to stock sometime. Prices are getting crazy for these cars and the stock ones are worth just as much (maybe more) than ones with $10-20K into them. Plus I'm a packrat anyway.
Thanks for the kind words, she's my baby, had her since '97.

IMG_3952.jpeg

I’ve seen this beautiful New Edge around town numerous times and we exchange “the wave”, but I’ve never seen it parked before. Finally did and had to snap a picture.
Can anyone tell me if that blue is a factory color?

IMG_3952.jpeg

I’ve seen this beautiful New Edge around town numerous times and we exchange “the wave”, but I’ve never seen it parked before. Finally did and had to snap a picture.
Can anyone tell me if that blue is a factory color?

Looks like a '04 Mach 1 with an 03/04 Cobra bumper. That is a factory color. It's called "Azure Blue"

1686594221127.png

Reactions: 1 users