Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

This was most likely the last drive for the year.

P1020102_resize.JPG

Reactions: 15 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I’m just about to bring my car out. I love driving it when its cold outside. I drive my car more in the winter than I do in the summer here in Albuquerque. We have tons of sun, cool days, no snow (hardly), and no salt!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! What's that crap all over the top of the car?:fuss:
Let's see, an American Flag that needs to find a Boy Scout to properly send it to the great beyond...it's shredded. You would think them damn chinese would make better American flags, right. What else...driver's fender, Fluke meter, empty Omaha Steaks box we use to put ice in for parties, a big blue tote full of chit, boxes full of chit, a couple of Harbor Freight moving blankets and an old comforter in case the wife kicks me to the garage. You should see the hatch. There's a flux core welder in it somewhere!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I forgot the almost empty 4 month old Powerade and next to that is some rolled up poster prints I made in 2017 of my nephew racing a hare scramble. My brother keeps forgetting for me to bring them to him, trim to the hatch I took off and painted at least 4 years ago, rear brake pads for a 2005 suburban, 2 premade 2 relay, harnesses, the factory wiring harness for the a/c cutout that is jumpered shut...and probably some more I can't make out in the pic. And it's late and I don't feel like walking 5 feet from here and looking out there!