Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

aSIQc6.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Changes the wheels huh, Steel? Looks good! I thought about those. Nice
Yeah did a few minor things over the winter.. wheels w/new front tires, changed rear shoes to the MM upgraded ones, LED headlights,tailights, interior,
straightened the pinch welds and will be welding in Stiflers jacking rails.
Thanks for the compliment, had to run 3/16" spacers in the front because the tires were too close to coilovers for my liking.
Oh yeah, and I painted front and rear window trim...pretty productive winter storage now that I can heat the garage..lol

Last edited:
Yeah did a few minor things over the winter.. wheels w/new front tires, changed rear shoes to the MM upgraded ones, LED headlights,tailights, interior,
straightened the pinch welds and will be welding in Stiflers jacking rails.
Thanks for the compliment, had to run 3/16" spacers in the front because the tires were too close to coilovers for my liking.
Oh yeah, and I painted front and rear window trim...pretty productive winter storage now that I can heat the garage..lol

Nice, should have posted some before and after pics. I straightened my pinch weld out too, (so I could clamp my car down on the frame machine to straighten out my rad support.). I dig the wheels Steel.

I still have anywhere from about one foot to about 4 feet of snow in the yard! It is beginning to look like July is when I'll be able to get the old girl out... Oh well, the good thing is that it appears that this is the first year in MANY (from the PO) that mice didn't make a motel out of it! ha ha