Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Well, was going to pull it out of the garage, and start tinkering on the alignment and take it for a drive....

Then it snowed overnight. So we wait

IMG_3010.JPG
Well it's spring according to the calendar...stupid groundhog.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

@Steel1 and @Mustang5L5 you guys better get out there today. It's gorgeous and I'm stuck at work.

I got it out. Adjusted my coil over suspension, set my camber and working on toe.

Went around the block and realized I never torqued the lug nuts! So my ride was cut short.

So quick ride. Really impressed at how well the coil overs ride. Truely does ride like a different car!

IMG_3598.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3595.JPG

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 8 users
I got it out. Adjusted my coil over suspension, set my camber and working on toe.

Went around the block and realized I never torqued the lug nuts!

So quick ride. Really impressed at how well the coil overs ride. Truely does ride like a different car!

IMG_3598.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3595.JPG

And the Ariens gets a quick cameo in pic 2! Gotta love those machines!

Been looking thru this thread. All of your cars are very nice. I've avoided posting any picture of my car with the paint so far gone. Oh well. I washed all the pollen off yesterday and at least it's clean now. Just about all the clear coat is gone but it's a solid car. I've had it so long it feels like a family member.
stang.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
Been looking thru this thread. All of your cars are very nice. I've avoided posting any picture of my car with the paint so far gone. Oh well. I washed all the pollen off yesterday and at least it's clean now. Just about all the clear coat is gone but it's a solid car. I've had it so long it feels like a family member.
stang.jpg

So you have a Cobra and a 1988 GT? Or is it a GT dressed as a cobra? Either way, I like it.

Oh...No it's one in the same. I bought a left over Cobra back then and took every remaining piece off of it. There was no Cervini kit at the time so all of it is Ford part numbered parts. I took it completely apart and color changed it to Vibrant Red. Thanks.